AcadiA Pharma looking for MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE
If you are target-driven, enjoy sales and want to use your knowledge in a medical field, so this is the right opportunity which will suit you.
You will be our key link to the healthcare professionals.
As a rep, you’ll sell AcadiA’s products, which include cosmetic, medicines, prescription drugs and medical device, to a variety of customers including physicians, hospital doctors and pharmacists. You will work strategically to increase the awareness and use of AcadiA products.
You’ll be based in a specific geographical location and specialize in a particular product or medical area. You will have to make presentations and organize group events for healthcare professionals, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
You will be selling to potential customers, identifying their needs, persuading them with AcadiA’s products or services (rather than those of competitors) can best satisfy those needs; closing the sale by agreeing the terms and conditions; and providing an after-sales service. As a medical sales representative, you’ll do all of this and more.
Competitive & Negotiable
If you are successful at making sales, you can achieve high earnings consisting of a basic salary, supplemented with performance-related pay.
You may work as part of a team of sales reps, sharing the same sales results, or independently.
We offer other incentives and benefits
typically include regular extra hours, but not weekends or shifts.
Part-time work is also possible.
What to expect
- The job usually involves responsibility for a particular geographical area. If you’re successful, you may find yourself one of our stars in the near future.
- Smart dress and a professional appearance are essential.
- There is a lot of travel during the day with occasional absence from home overnight.
We are open to all graduates with medical background, the following subjects may improve your chances:
- life sciences;
A business or marketing degree may also be helpful, especially if accompanied by some knowledge of medical sales and what this involves.
If you do not have a science or healthcare-related qualification, a background in business or sales is important.
You will need to show:
- excellent communication skills;
- an outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values;
- confidence and persistence;
- patience and self-motivation;
- analytical and planning skills;
- a flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes, for example in the healthcare system or product and drug formularies;
- strong teamwork and networking skills;
- Commercial and business awareness.
A Car is essential.
If you are interested kindly send your cv to